Dear Sherway Gardens Dental Centre Patients and Friends,
We are pleased to advise you that our dental practice will soon re-open under strict health and safety guidelines. We will begin to see patients again starting Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
As always, the well being of our patients and staff is our highest priority and we thank you for your patience as we take steps to resume dental care.
As part of the re-opening process, we will be monitoring and following the directives of Toronto's Chief Medical Officer of Health and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. We will adhere to the best practices and personal dental health care guidelines that they recommend.
These guidelines include::
- Before scheduling an appointment, all patients will be screened by telephone for any COVID-19 symptoms;
- Patients and visitors will be required to wear their own facial masks inside the office except during the provision of care;
- All people accompanying a patient will be required to remain outside the office with the exception of parents with a young child or a patient who requires accommodation;
- A physical distance of at least two meters will be enforced inside our offices except as needed when providing care;
- All clinical staff will wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) appropriate for the anticipated procedure;
- Our office operations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to treating each patient.
These have been trying times for everyone. We wish to thank you for your patience as we take the first steps to resume normal operations. Our top priority is to provide you with the highest quality of dental care in a safe, secure and healthy environment. In the meantime, please continue to exercise social distancing guidelines and stay safe.
Sincerely,Dr. Halyna Pentsak